Everyware is a web portal, optimized for mobile view. You can do just about anything your phone's browser app that you can do on a desktop Everyware experience. There is not an Everyware Payments & Messaging mobile app.
You can open Everyware in a phone browser by clicking on any of the portal links from an SMS notification from Everyware.
We also suggest creating a home screen shortcut on your phone to portal.everyware.com. Follow these instructions to add a shortcut to a website on the home screen of your iPhone, or Android devices.
iPad or iPhone
- Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
- Enter into the address field: https://portal.everyware.com/Account/Login and tap “Go.”
- Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
- Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Go to the website: https://portal.everyware.com/Account/Login
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.