What is an internal SMS note?
An internal SMS note is an Everyware feature that allows you to add a note within an existing conversation that is only visible to you and your team. To send an internal SMS note:
1. Go to the View Messaging Page
2. Click over to Note within the conversation
3. Click the "Quick Reply" icon in the bottom left corner
4. Select the SMS internal note template of your liking from the dropdown menu and Save Note
How do I create internal SMS note templates?
Internal SMS note templates are created and stored under Messaging > SMS Templates.
To create an internal SMS note template:
1. Go to the SMS Templates Page
2. Click Add SMS Template
2. Name, Choose Note Template Type from the dropdown menu, create your Message, and Save Changes.