You can customize your invoice logo image and background color in the Settings pages of your site by following these steps:
1. Turn on Custom Invoice Branding in Settings > Invoices
2. Upload Company Logo in Settings > Profile
If you do not use the custom logo feature in Everyware for your invoices, they will have a security shield icon and blue background by default.
Custom Invoice Branding & Logo Walkthrough
1) Turn on custom invoice branding
- Go to Settings > Invoices
- Toggle on use personalized logo with Pay by Text
- Set the custom background color (optional) - Save
2) Upload your logo
- Go to Settings > Profile
- Scroll to Company Logo section and click Choose File
- Find and upload your logo file
- Save Company Logo
To see how it looks, you can send your self a Pay by Text message or open a payment URL from inside a customer message that has yet to be paid. Just highlight the payment link from the message and open in a new tab. Close before following through on the payment steps though :).