Owners and Managers can add staff members to an Everyware site and dictate the permission levels for each seat holder. Here are the steps.
Add a Staff Member to your Everyware account
- Go to Settings > Staff
- Click Add Staff to open Add Staff Window
- Select a User Type from the drop down
- Update First Name, Last Name, Email Address and Password, Save
- Adjust and save Staff Notifications and Payment Settings
Add Staff in Everyware Walkthrough
1) Open Settings > Staff, click on the + Add Staff button
2) In the Add Staff window select the User Type you wish to assign to the staff member you're adding. You are also required to update the user's name, email address and password before you will be able to save changes.
See also: User Types and Permissions
3) A Success pop-up will appear letting you know the staff member was added and you can now configure their permissions. Click Yes and the new user's Edit Staff window will open to the Payment Settings tab.
4) After toggling on/off the Payment permissions you wish to allow this individual, move to the Notifications tab of the Edit Staff window. You may enter a cell phone and/or email address for the user, where they'll receive system notifications based on the toggle selections below.
5) Done! After Saving changes, your new staff member will appear on the Settings > Staff page table. From there you may re-open the profile to edit the user's settings.
New Staff will receive a welcome email providing their username and password. The Everyware Customer Support team information is included in the email body in case the new user has any questions about the platform.